- Dates: March 25, 2020 - April 14, 2020
- Game: League of Legends
- Organizer: Gamers Hub Middle East
- Type: Howling Abyss 1v1
- Total Prize pool: €10 RP to Daily Winners
The official language of this section is English.
Gamers Hub Middle Game Admins has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fairplay.
- Games will be played on the Howling Abyss Map.
- Players will be randomly matched against other players.
- Admins will be present in each lobby
- Participating countries are UAE and KSA.
- Any registrations outside of these two countries will not be accepted.
- Daily tournaments will be from 7:30pm – 12:00pm
- Players must add the admin’s Summoner’s name
- Players will receive an email / message from the admin to add their Summoners.
- Player must be 12+ to participate in this tournament.
- Players who register outside their country of residence will not be allowed to played other than their country.
- Prizes will be given only to the EUW account of the winner.
2. Code of Conduct
Every participant has to behave with respect towards any and every GHME staff, partners, viewers and other players. Participants are requested to represent esports, and the tournament honorably. This applies to in-game behavior, chats, comments and other form of media communication. Players must also conduct themselves according to the following values:
- Compassion: treat others as you would be treated.
- Integrity: be honest, be committed, play fair.
- Respect: show respect all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and event staff.
- Courage: be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.
Participants must NOT engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Violation of this Code of Conduct will result in players to receive warnings. In the case of repeat or extreme violations, penalties may include disqualification, or banning from future Gamers Hub Middle East events.
2.1 Insults and offensive behaviour
All insults that happen during a Gamers Hub Middle East matches, may be punished. This includes in-game chat of the corresponding game, any and all of GHME’s social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, and offline events. Multiple warnings and online user ban may be given out depending on the incident and frequency of the insult.
Penalties are no longer limited to warnings and barrages, but may also contain the following depending on the incident, location and frequency of the insult:
Severe incidents including, but not limited to the following points, may be punished in other ways:
- Extremist statements
- Threat of violence
- Sexual harassment
- Severe insults
- Pornographic linkings
The excessive posting of futile, annoying or offensive contributions within Gamers Hub Middle East online and offline platform is considered as spamming. Spamming on the website, discord and other GHME known means of communication (social media comment sections, match comments, player comments, support pages, etc) will be penalized / given warnings, muted and banned
3. Matches, competitions, meetings
- Games will be facilitated by a GHME staff / game admin. Matches that are not played with a GHME admin will be considered fake matches and will result in disqualification.
- Players are not allowed to bet on matches in this tournament, especially betting against themselves. This will result in the player and the team being banned from the tournament.
- In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin. Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.
- Any and all forms of cheating are strictly forbidden. Any attempt to do so is direct disqualification with additional punishment.
3.1 Game / client
Any programs which are not part of the original game, including custom-data and modifications, are not allowed in any tournament. Programs that provide an advantage during game play are not permitted. Over all, any programs that change the way the game and the playing field are forbidden.
3.1.1 Technical issues
All problems that might occur should be resolved before a match starts. All participants are responsible for their connection or hardware problems.
All participants are requested to Check-in 15 minutes before their scheduled game time. Failing to arrive or cause delays will result in a forfeit of the absent team.
3.1.3 Leaving / Disconnect
It is not allowed to leave a match. In case a player fails to reconnect, the opponent wins by default.
3.2 In-game behavior
- All participants are obligated to remain sportsmanlike. GHME Admins has the rights to disqualify a player that has been seen to be unsportsmanlike.
3.2.2 Insults & harassments
- All participants are obligated to remain sportsmanlike. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated.
- Only a dedicated GHME admin is allowed to be in the room.
3.3.1 Player/Team streaming
Participants are allowed to stream provided that the stream has a 3 minute delay added to the settings.
If you need help or wish to contact an admin, we are on Discord. Please be brief and straight to the point when asking. Follow our guidelines:
- Use complete sentences.
- Short and brief.
- Before submitting help, please make sure to include a subject with related information.
Any questions or clarifications, please PM the admins