June 23 to 24
- Date: June 23 to 24
- Solo – Battle Royale
- Warzone Private Match
- Total Prize Pool: $1,000 worth of gift vouchers from Jumbo
- Players must register with their Activision ID
- Players must not change their ID after registering
- Tournament is cross platform
- Players must be 16+ to participate in this tournament.
- There will be no warm up games.
- Players will not receive a second chance after the match has started.
- Teaming during the match is considered cheating.
- Players may not delay the start of a match and will be disqualified from participating.
- Only residents of UAE can participate in this tournament – any non resident players will automatically be disqualified.
- The official language of this section is English.
- Gamers Hub Media Events tournament organizers reserve the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fairplay.
- All registering players must complete the registration form.
- Gamers Hub Media Events reserves the right to refuse any player registration if their registration is incorrect / incomplete.
- All registering players must complete the registration form.
- Prize Distribution: Prizes will be distributed within 60 days after the end of the tournament.
- Payout: Player(s) must provide complete contact information with ID proof, phone number, address and bank account details within 45 days of tournament completion to claim their prize. Tournament Organizers reserve the right to forfeit the prize if these details are not received within 45 days of tournament completion.
- Players must be from the tournament region and provide valid ID proof of the same. If a winner is not from within the tournament region, they forfeit their winnings.
- For prizes, all charges of remittance to be borne by the beneficiary / winner.
- Changes to General Rules: Tournament dates are subject to change. Each participant is assumed to be aware of all the rules and check them periodically.
- Insufficient knowledge of the rules can not be used as an excuse for breaking the rules.
- Participation in any Tournament will constitute acceptance of the changed rules, instructions and guidance.
- Acceptance: Each participant must agree to these rules in order to participate in the tournament.
- Enforcement of the General Rules: Tournament organizers will be responsible for, among other things, providing participants, and game admins updates on rules, tournament changes, and ensuring compliance with the General Rules.
- Jumbo will be using contact details for marketing and communication purpose.
- Eligibility: Players must be 15+ to participate in this tournament.
- Proof of Residency: Participants may be requested to provide photo ID proof. Players without valid ID proof will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize winnings.
- Player Names: A player’s gamer tag or in-game nickname may not include any word or phrase in any language that is offensive, toxic, or hurtful. Tournament Officials reserve the right to reject any registration if players refuse to change their GamerTag.
- Registration: All players must comply with the registration requirements to be eligible to compete in the tournament.
- Any player who plays in the tournament but is not registered is automatically disqualified.
- Participants must ensure they provide correct information upon registration.
- Duplicates and incorrect registration will result in an incomplete registration and not eligible to participate.
- Team Logos: Tournament organizers reserves the right to edit any logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they do not own
- Is protected by third-party rights and no written permission to use
- Trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- Pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation is not allowed at all.
- All team logos submitted will be treated as final and require no change.
- Hardware / Software issues: Every player is responsible for his own connection and has to have a good internet connection to avoid possible ‘lag’.
- Any hardware or software issues from any players must be fixed before the start of the match. Any lag or connection issues will not be entertained by the tournament Admins.
- Complaining about losing a game incorrectly after a match can not be taken into account in the final outcome of a match. If there are reasons to suspect that your opponent is not playing by the rules or serious lag occurs for a long time, report this to the admin before your opponent has taken advantage of the problem. (The beginning of the game.)
- Tournament-Related Events: Each player agrees to participate in: (1) live stream interviews, (2) Video shoots, (3) other media events, that the Tournament Organizer will organize for promotional purposes. The Tournament Organizer shall have the right to sanction or disqualify any player or Team that fails to attend and participate fully in any scheduled Media Event.
- Grant of Rights: Each participant grants the Tournament Organizer permission to live stream, broadcast or record his or her gameplay at any Tournament. Participants further grant the Tournament Organizer a royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license (with the right to grant sublicenses) to publish, distribute, use and display his or her full name, photograph, image, avatar, voice, video, game play statistics, and biographical information, and create works of the foregoing items, in all present and future media, in connection with (a) the broadcast or streaming of any coverage of all or any part of a Tournament; (b) the marketing and promotion of any Official Competition or any Tournament or part thereof; and (c) the marketing and promotion of the Tournament.
- Matches: Matches will start as scheduled, unless Tournament Admins say otherwise. All participants must be ready 15 minutes prior to the start of the match.
- Delays: Players may not delay any matches without the consent of a Tournament Official. Players can request an Official to enforce a 5 minute timer.
- Lag: As the game is hosted on dedicated servers, replays will not be issued for lag.
- Disputes: In order to dispute game results, participants must notify a Tournament Official.
- Purposely Disconnecting: Any player that has disconnected from the game without reconnecting, with the intention to get a remake of the game, will get a loss by default.
- Personal Streaming: Participants are not allowed to stream their games without any form of consent from Tournament Officials. If found streaming, players will be asked to stop and take down the stream.
- Newsletter: All participants who register agree to receive Gamers Hub Media Events communication and newsletter.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- High Standards for Professionals: All participants must observe the highest standards of personal integrity and good sportsmanship at all times. Participants must behave in a professional and sportsmanship manner in their interactions with other participants, Tournament Officials and Tournament Organizers.
- Competitive Integrity: All participants are expected to compete to the best of their ability at all times in this tournament.
- Disqualifications: Any violation of these General Rules may result in disqualification. All decisions made by the Tournament Organizers and Tournament Officials in regard to violations of these General Rules are final and binding.
- Collusion: Any form of collusion is prohibited.
- Example of collusion is:
- Purposely losing a Tournament Game for compensation, or for any other reason, or attempting to induce another player to do so.
- Example of collusion is:
- Cheating: The use of any kind of cheating device or program is considered as cheating, and may result in a ban and other penalties.
- Exploiting: Intentionally using any in-game bug to seek an advantage is exploiting. Making use of any game function that is not functioning as intended is also exploiting.
- Ringing: Playing under another player’s account, or soliciting someone else to play under another player’s account.
- Vulgar: Participants may not use any language that is offensive, insulting, obscene, threatening, foul. This rule applies to speech in English, Arabic, and all other languages.
- Drugs and Alcohol: Use, distribution of drugs or alcohol, or being under the influence of controlled substances, is strictly prohibited while a participant is engaged in any Tournament. Prescription drugs may only be used to treat the condition for which they are prescribed and may not be used to enhance performance in a Tournament Game.
- Gambling: Participants are not allowed to place, or attempt to place bets on any Tournament Games.
- Harassment: Any form of harassment is prohibited. Harassment is defined as hostile and repeated acts taking place over a period of time.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual Harassment is defined as unwelcome sexual advances. The assessment is based on whether the person being harassed would regard the conduct as offensive. There is zero tolerance for any sexual threats or the promise of advantages in exchange for sexual favors.
- Discrimination and Denigration: Participants may not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, person or group of people through discriminatory or denigrating words or actions on account of race, skin color, ethnic, national or social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion, financial status, birth, sexual orientation or any other reason.
- Confidentiality: Without the consent of the Tournament Organizer, a participant may not disclose any confidential information provided by the Tournam 2ent Organizer to the participant in relation to any Official Competition. Participants shall be obligated to keep information provided by the Tournament Organizer confidential.
- Illegal Activity: Participants must comply with all applicable laws at all times. Participants may not engage in any activity which is in violation with laws, regulations or public security administration rules.
- Immoral Activity: Participants may not engage in any activity which, in the sole determination of the Tournament Organizer, is unethical, immoral or disgraceful.
- Bribery: No participant may offer any gift or cash or other reward to a player, coach, manager, other participants, Tournament Official, the Tournament Organizer or any other person connected with or employed by another Team in order to influence the outcome of a Tournament Game.
- Gifts: No Team Member may accept any gift, reward or compensation from another Team or player (or anyone acting on their behalf).
- Non-Compliance: No Team Member may refuse to comply with the instructions or decisions of the Tournament Organizer or Officials.
- Match-Fixing: No Team Member may offer, agree, or conspire to fix a match or take any other action to intentionally and unfairly alter, or attempt to alter, the results of any Tournament Game. Match-fixing will be subject to maximum penalty in each instance. If a Team Member is asked to “fix” the outcome of a Tournament Game or to otherwise take part in any actions prohibited by these General Rules or the applicable Competition-Specific Rules, that Team Member must immediately report this request to the Tournament Organizer.
- Document Submission: Parental consents, and other documentation may be required at various times by the Tournament Organizer. A Team Member violates these General Rules if he or she knowingly provides inaccurate information to the Tournament Organizer. A Team may be subject to sanctions if the documentation is not complete.
- Drop Outs and Refusals to Participate: If a Team Member or Team registers for, or agrees to participate in, any Official Competition, he or she may not, without the prior written consent of the Tournament Organizer, drop out or refuse to participate in any Tournament Game.
DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND SANCTIONS
- Investigations by the Tournament Organizer: The Tournament Organizer will have the right to monitor compliance with these General Rules and the applicable Competition-Specific Rules and investigate possible breaches. By agreeing to these General Rules, each participant agrees to cooperate with the Tournament Organizer in any internal or external investigation that the Tournament Organizer conducts relating to a suspected violation of these General Rules, the applicable Competition-Specific Rules or applicable law. Participants have a duty to tell the truth in connection with any investigation conducted by or for the Tournament Organizer and have a further duty not to obstruct any such investigation, mislead investigators or withhold evidence.
- Sanctions: If the Tournament Organizer determines that a Team Member or a Team has committed a violations of these General Rules or the Registration Requirements, the Tournament Organizer may, in its reasonable discretion, issue any or all of the following disciplinary actions: (a) verbal or written public warning(s); (b) prize forfeiture; (c) game forfeiture; (d) Tournament forfeiture; (e) suspensions; and (f) disqualification and ban.
- Repeated Infractions: Repeated infractions are subject to escalating penalties, up to and including disqualification from participation in Official Competitions.
- Final Determination: Offenses and infringements of these General Rules and the applicable Competition rules are punishable, intentionally or not.